Friday, April 29, 2011

Quick Thoughts

You know 'el Clasico' is a big deal when Al Jazeera channels 1-9 are all showing some angle of the same game. Either that or maybe nothing else is really going on in the Arab world. Oh, wait.

Inclined to take extra care of her foreign tenant, my landlady often feeds me cookies, tea, milk or leftover intestines whenever I go over to pay the rent. The most recent of such trips was made upon my return from Tetouan (really friggin far away) and so she felt that the usual bit of incessant instance on having more bread was not enough. As I was about to leave, she sprayed me a sold 10 times with her favorite, and most expensive cologne. Have an old lady make you smell like a French prostitute, check it off the bucket list.


Fake Yet Sadly True Headlines:

Local Children Throw Rocks, Ask for Money, Throw Rocks

Lazy PCVs Secretly Hope Kesh Bombings Prompt Evacuation

Barca Victory Facilitates the Development of Youths' Ability to Take Verbal Beatdowns

No comments:

Post a Comment