Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Answering Basic Questions

Since the second week here, I have been living with a host family in a mountain town called imouzer. Ill be here for the entirety of the two months of training, after which i could be sent anywhere. its pretty chill but fucking cold and im told it could easily snow within the month. five other trainees are stationed here as well as a full time volunteer. We hold it down. those of you not fazed by this either live in canada or have forgotten the fact that its fucking october. if you live in canada the bleak meaningless of your life has already numbed you to common insults an thus calling you a jackass would scarcely serve a purpose. still, screw you.

so, about my family. I have two brothers at 6 and 19 and two sisters at 10 and 17. So as to avoid excessive comments on the subject i will simply say that yes, she is quite pretty. There are also two cousins who tend to live with us. i say tend to live with us because their dissapearance is common and not really spoken of. I do not have a host dad but my mom is pretty chill. Since I sleep in the room witht the only tv, every morning at 7:30 Mehdi, the six year old, wakes me up so he can watch some dubbed japanese show about dueling yo yo gangs that wear matching jumpsuits.

the key boards here are french so typng is a pain in the ass. this will hence be my excuse for any spelling mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment