Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Something Random

Our training class has adopted a cat. Its official name is Henry Rowengartner but I often get it wrong.

Last night my entire family watched 45 minutes of WWE. Oddly enough the people who were most into it were my mom and sister who continually cheered on Chris Jericho. The entire time I was wondering whether Mehdi recognized some of the moves from the dozens of times they've been perfomed on him. When I first got here I was in a big Last Ride and Powerbomb mood, but lately I've been all about the Snowplow. No Walls have occured as of yet.

Hakeem Nicks Finally caught a TD pass.

3 comments:

  1. I have been on the receiving end of a Mendez 'Razor's Edge' onto the pavement. I hope Mehdi is falling onto softer surfaces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw what is the Snowplow? Is that Al Snow's finisher? Let's get some Viscera flops in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it certainly is al plow's keek vook move. update: the walls have occured

    ReplyDelete