Saturday, October 10, 2009

My Family is Badass

It has recently come to my attention that my host family does not fuck around. Yes, I already knew that my eldest brother was a nonhuman being who runs up mountains in jeans and a winter coat (my sister hiked up in heels) but I was no fully prepared for the all out badassness that ensued the other night.

So some lady shows up at our door with three boys at her side furious at our entire family. Apparently, my ten year old sister had cheated off her son during a quiz, an offense which he punished by punching her. This family does not put up with that sort of garbage so she hit him back and caused an in class ruckus. Later, when she told my older brother about the incident he physically reminded him that not nobody fucks with our family. He should have also told this because she was grossly misinformed as to what response to expect from my mom. What proceeded can only be described as a seven person (mom, 4 kids and 2 cousins) verbal beat down of this poor lady and the three rookies who supposedly accompanied her for support.

After about fifteen minutes of whooping ass, my mom realized that perhaps this was the most appropriate sight for her young kids and had my seventeen year old sister promptly corral Mehdi (6) Fati (10) and me (21.5) into the living room to protect us from the raw brutality occurring in the middle of the street. We were also given a small ball with which to entertain ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment